Monday, March 19, 2012

Brooke and the nude lip

It made me cringe just a little. I am just going to come out and say it. I was a tiny bit nervous about this very nude lip color on Brooke. I definitely know natural makeup---it's requested the most from my clients. But this was a new, less is more level.

Brooke is gorgeous anyway...which really helped! I think she looked stunning and I know for sure she felt like herself on her wedding day. This just proves minimal makeup, if that's your style, can still show up on film as a "finished" and beautiful face.



Brooke had a fancy photographer named Becker. After seeing this photo, I bet she's glad she chose him! So gorgeous, isn't it?




See the rest of his blog post here.

How are you guys feeling about this nude look? I love nude. I'll be curious how many clients this upcoming wedding season mention this post and want a nude lip like Brooke's. One thing is for sure, I won't be quite as nervous for you, if you do! haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails