Monday, November 7, 2011

Much needed updated favorite Vendor's List

You know, the things on your to-do list that keep getting pushed to the bottom, further and further down, till they number like 187 and they used to be #3.

Updating the Vendor's List is just that task for me. Some of the vendors had moved on to other things and I needed to move them off my list.

I did add Videographers. If any of you know me, you know I love Celia over at the newly re-branded Momentus Films and her twin look-alike, but not really related, Joanna at Diva.


Let's see...I added Brian at Myrtie Blue (a new arrival in the past few years that has really made his mark on weddings in the Panhandle), Kent's Special Events, Elegant Tents, Dine by Design, Rolland's Beauty Bar, Weddings at Gulf Place (the fantastic new venue headed up by Christina at Fete Events), and several more!

Stop by the Favorites Page for a closer look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails