Friday, September 16, 2011

Ever heard of Birchbox?



I hadn't, until I clicked on one of the Daily Candy links that show up in my In-Box each morning. BAH-Rilliant idea. Each month, for just 10 bones, you get a box of super fantastic samples. Automatic renewal by month or sign up for a year, build up points to spend on full size products, beauty on my doorstep--and I don't have to do a thing! And I could give these sample boxes as a gift for 3, 6 or 12 months. Sold!



Uh, literally, I meant Sold. I'm signed up and ready for my delivery. I'll keep you posted on what arrives and how I like the products they send. If you decide to sign up, I'd love to hear from you! (No one ever leaves comments on my blog, so come on over to the Two Fishes Facebook Page and let me know if you've done this before, what you loved, what you didn't!)

As if I didn't have overflowing drawers of makeup. This is different, though. In the name of Research, I say. All 5 of my blog readers will want to know this very important information, I say. And That is worth $10 a month, for sure.


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails