Monday, April 12, 2010

Airbrush Makeup

It's definitely the newest, hottest, latest in makeup these days. There are the advocates and the naysayers--I'll let you be the judge! When a client chooses airbrush at Two Fishes, we only use the gun for foundation; not for eyes, cheeks or lips. Now...I've had airbrush done on the eyes, cheeks and lips and I've played around with it a lot. I'm here to tell you-it's not pretty for brides. Just my personal opinion, though.

If you're undecided about airbrush foundation on your wedding day, here are a few Pros and Cons. The only way to rule it out, though, is to try it. :)



Here's a gallery of Two Fishes clients who chose airbrush foundation for their wedding day.







For the DIYers, the complete die-hard amateur artists out there, and even the pros who might be reading: If you want to buy a professional grade machine without paying for the 'branding' and all the 'kit' hype, send me an email. I get them straight from the manufacturer. I'm happy to walk you through the process of how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails