Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sisters + Bridal Portraits + Seaside, FL= Amazing Pics!



Two Fishes had the pleasure of working with these two sisters, Tara & Katy. While I only spoke to them by phone for booking purposes, I have to say, they immediately made me laugh! I knew they were going to be fun to work with, and Christina agreed! Christina was the hair stylist for the shoot; the girls did their own makeup. Amanda Suanne Photography captured their sweet, fun personalities--take a look...
























I remember first seeing Amanda's blog---and loving that she posted who made the bride's shoes in the credits section! So cute. (ok, and soo important!) Check out the rest of the Tara & Katy's Bridal Shoot in Seaside on her blog, but be sure to scroll down...Amanda has some really fun work displayed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails