Monday, November 16, 2009

They're Baaaack!

It's Here!

The Fall Issue of Southern Weddings Magazine is on newstands across the country! We're doing cartwheels over here at Two Fishes--the Watercolor photo shoot is featured in a 14-page spread! You just have to go pick up a copy, or buy one here. It's chock full of beautiful images, ideas and inspiration! The excitement is totally contagious over there at SW! It's giveaway galore! {Smitten Sticks, Ipod Touch--and who-knows-what-else with those girls!}

So beautiful. Just so beautiful.








The other night, while cooking supper, I received an email from Emily A. over at Southern Weddings. Needless to say, my husband had to finish up supper, because I could not be peeled away from the computer! To my surprise, Emily used my quote in this cute little article she wrote. I have to say, the swing idea at a reception was a favorite. It reminds me of visiting my grandmother's house, where everyone gathered around the swing in the backyard. With a glass of iced tea in hand, we'd talk, laugh, catch up, tell stories...and just "be".






Super terrific job on this magazine, Lara + Team. We love to see you soar above.

P.S. A special thank you to Scott at The Love Shack in Santa Rosa Beach for allowing A Bride's Ride to use their promo vehicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails